ASCE invites you to attend our General Branch Meeting.
When: Thursday, March 19, 2015
Where: Anne Maries at Devonshire - 12475 Starcrest
Technical Session: 10:30am-11:30am
General Meeting: 11:30am-1:00pm
Special presentation by ASCE National President Bob Stevens
SARA- LID ordinance
Effective Dates: October 2014 thru May 2015
All events attended and positions held carry same amount of weight. ASCE MEMBERS get a tally for each thing they do to help promote ASCE (attendance, participation, etc.). In May 2015 tallies will be added up and awards for the top 3 will be as follows:
1st Place: $300 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Place: $250 HEB Gift Card
3rd Place: $200 Home Depot Gift Card
Save the Date
STRUCTURES CONGRESS 2015
DoubleTree Portland Hotel and
Oregon Convention Center
Portland, Oregon - U.S.A
April 23 - 25, 2015
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Submit your abstract and/or full session proposal today for Structures Congress 2015.
We are currently accepting proposals for complete sessions and abstracts for individual papers to be presented at Structures Congress 2015.
The Congress provides a forum to advance the art, science, and practice of structural engineering.
All proposals are due June 11, 2014.
Visit the conference website for all the details www.structurescongress.org
Top 5 Reasons to Attend this Congress
- Network and make connections with leaders in your profession
- Gain Knowledge by attending outstanding technical sessions - over 110 from which to choose
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDH's) in technical sessions
- Interface with students and young professionals
- Visit Portland for roses, parks, museums, outdoor adventure, great food, and so much more.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 November 2014 10:05